The Chartered Physiotherapy Clinic
Established by Gina Sterlini in 2001, the clinic was initially based in the Westminster Health Centre, Denbigh Street. Early in 2009 the clinic moved to it's own dedicated premises in Rochester Row. Conveniently situated just 5 minutes from both Victoria and Pimlico stations, and set back just a couple of minutes walk from Victoria street, the physiotherapy clinic is a private physiotherapy practice. The clinic offers high quality physiotherapy treatment for a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions including back and neck problems and sports injuries.
The physiotherapy clinic is registered with, and approved by all major UK medical insurance companies. Fees may be paid via all main UK medical insurance companies subject to the terms of the patient's personal medical cover.
The physiotherapy clinic is open to self referrals aswell as referrals from doctors.
Physiotherapy treatment here is provided for a wide range of conditions including:
- back and neck pain
- sports injuries
- soft tissue sprains and strains
- sciatica and disc disorders
- rehabilitation post fractures/orthopaedic surgery eg. knee ligament reconstruction
- rehabilitation post spinal surgery, eg discectomy, spinal fusion
- joint disorders including postural dysfunction and arthritic conditions
- repetitive strain/overuse injuries
- muscle and ligament injuries
- back care education
- pregnancy related problems
Early morning and evening appointments are available. For further information or to book an appointment please call 0207 834 0099 or 07799 584138. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org